Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Journal # 2


A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others have thrown at them. How have the obstacles you have faced helped you to become the person that you are today? If someone asked you to describe yourself in two words, what would you say?

I'm going to take the cop out answer here and say that I think everything in life makes you the person you are today. I wouldn't be who I am today without the good and the bad. I think how you react to obstacles is a better way of defining who you are. I could have easily said "screw it, I failed at high school, I'm just a failure". Instead I'm here now, determined to reach my dreams and become the person I want to be. What does that say about me? I'm the best person to answer that question but I'll let time decide.

The two words that define me are Sexy and Cute... Just kidding. I don't think I can answer that question either! My friends would say I'm funny because I make them laugh, but I like to think I'm serious when I need to be, and creative when I want to be. So the easiest way to describe my self in two words (which might be considered cliche) would be, I'm me.


No comments:

Post a Comment